Go to https://buyraycon.com/alpham and use promo code 'ALPHA20' for 20% off
your order! Brought to you by Raycon.
BEST Sunglasses: ENEMY https://enemy.com
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! http://peteandpedro.com
Use Code: ALPHAM10 for 10% OFF Your Order!
5 Time Saving Hair Hacks EVERY Guy Should Know: https://youtu.be/_L3pDxMx7jE
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE! https://tiege.com Use code: ALPHAM25 for 25% OFF your 1st Tiege Hanley kit! http://tiege.com
Check out Ollie https://olliesmile.com/ for the best way to whiten teeth and have a better smile.
All promotion and advertising inquiries: [email protected]
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
All Things ALPHA M. https://www.alpham.com
ENEMY Eyewear: https://enemy.com
Pete & Pedro: https://www.peteandpedro.com
MENfluential Media: https://www.menfluential.com
MENfluential Conference: https://menfluentialconference.com/
Tiege Hanley: https://tiege.com
How do you keep a conversation going with a girl you’re talking to? It’s all about asking questions. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro, Ollie, and ENEMY is going over 10 of his favorite things to say to keep the conversation going. They are meant to be light and playful — and you can use in any form of communication like text, in person, emails, etc. What are some of your conversation starter questions? Post here!
Start the Conversation — And Keep It Going
1. Burgers or tacos? — asking what type of food she prefers gets the conversation going. You could also ask who has the best pizza.
2. What does a perfect Saturday look like to you? — thereafter she’ll associate those feeling with you from answering this question.
3. What did you wear today? — don’t ask in a creepy or sleezy way so correlate to what she did that way (work or school). Follow up with that she thinks she looks amazing.
4. What is your middle name? — you can then probe a little deeper (facilitating more questions).
5. Are you a good dancer? — typically no one admits they are a good dancer even if they are. They’ll turn the question back to you.
6. What’s your favorite station on Pandora?– music sets a tone, and when you find out what music they like, it gives you an insight into them.
7. What’s your favorite movie? — you could even narrow down to asking what’s your favorite action, scary, comedy, or romance movie. You can take this question in a bunch of directions — such as saying you haven’t seen a certain movie and have her tell you about the movie. You could also ask her about the actors.
8. What’s your favorite dessert? — dessert makes feel people feel good, so the great thing, is this question will tie the emotions to you. It also enables you to plan a date to take her for that favorite dessert.
9. What’s the best gift you’ve ever given? — it’s an incredible way to engage and get them talking about someone they care about as well as something they did. This is tied to emotions and generosity.
10. What is your spirit animal? — tying emotions to animals gets conversation going about things that are sentimental.