Download the SeatGeek app & use code ALPHA for $20 off your first order: https://sg.app.link/ALPHA
Special alpha m. thank you to SeatGeek for hooking us up with amazing tickets at the BEST prices and for sponsoring this awesome video!
BEST Sunglasses: ENEMY https://enemy.com
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! http://peteandpedro.com
Use Code: ALPHAM10 for 10% OFF Your Order!
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE! https://tiege.com Use code: ALPHAM25 for 25% OFF your 1st Tiege Hanley kit! http://tiege.com
Check out Ollie https://olliesmile.com/ for the best way to whiten teeth and have a better smile.
All promotion and advertising inquiries: [email protected]
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
All Things ALPHA M. https://www.alpham.com
ENEMY Eyewear: https://enemy.com
Pete & Pedro: https://www.peteandpedro.com
MENfluential Media: https://www.menfluential.com
MENfluential Conference: https://menfluentialconference.com/
Tiege Hanley: https://tiege.com
The pressure to plan a great date has never been higher thanks to social media. You will be judged by how much fun she had based on the pictures she posted. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , and Ollie says it’s a reality — so he’s helping you knock it out of the date park. What are your ideas? Post in the comments section.
Unique Date Ideas
1. Thrift Store Challenge — $20 each to find outfits, who’s the winner? The loser buys pizza & beer while wearing the outfits. You’re a gentleman so you end up paying regardless
2. Open Mic Night — search for them in your area (comedy, musicians, singers, poets)
3. Volunteer — doing good with each other will connect & bond you (food bank, homeless shelter, dog shelter)
4. Couples foot massage — it feels amazing and it’s more macho than a pedicure
5. Live entertainment — it’s exciting and engaging: concert, sporting event, music festival, comedy club, Broadway show
6. Ghost Tour — they can be cheesy but a lot of fun
7. Fishing — buy some cheap rods and a little bait along with wine / beer and snacks
8. Rock climbing gym — even if you suck, you’re doing something as a team
9. Antiquing & flea markets — find some gems and have fun while strolling around
10. Be a tourist in your own town — do what visitors typically do but residents don’t