Special Alpha M. BodyBuilding.com Page & Discount:
10 BEST Supplements To Build A Better Body: https://goto.bodybuilding.com/DZWg5
Workout Tips I Regret Giving You: https://youtu.be/hJoESnEiclQ
BEST Sunglasses: ENEMY https://enemy.com
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! http://peteandpedro.com
Use Code: ALPHAM10 for 10% OFF Your Order!
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE! https://tiege.com/alpham
Check out Ollie https://olliesmile.com/ for the best way to whiten teeth and have a better smile.
All promotion and advertising inquiries: [email protected]
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
All Things ALPHA M. https://www.alpham.com
ENEMY Eyewear: https://enemy.com
Pete & Pedro: https://www.peteandpedro.com
MENfluential Media: https://www.menfluential.com
MENfluential Conference: https://menfluentialconference.com/
Tiege Hanley: https://tiege.com/alpham
When it comes to working, all exercises are not created equally. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , Ollie, and ENEMY demonstrating the worst exercises that you should avoid! Also check out his previous video where he discusses tips that he regrets recommending: Workout Tips Aaron REGRETS Recommending
CAUTION! Never Do These!
1. Weighted triceps dips — insane pressure on your shoulders that can destroy them.
2. Behind the neck shoulder press — your shoulders are at an unnatural angle. Use dumbbells instead.
3. Behind the neck pull downs — not good for your shoulders!
4. Smith Machine squats — you’re at a fixed angle and can’t move at a natural angle; your lower back takes the brunt.
5. Upright rows — external rotation and shoulder position are both bad.
6. Box jumps — if you miss, you are potentially going to rupture your Achilles tendon or bust your teeth out.
7. Kipping pull-ups — you should keep your body as still as possible. It’s all about form.
8. Weight oblique twists — one of the most dangerous exercises out there that’s popular. Potentially can kill your lower back.
9. Stability ball bench press — the ball can burst!
10. Any exercise where you’re cranking on your neck — you don’t want to injure your neck.