BEST Belts in the WORLD! https://ansonbelt.com
Go check out these super sexy belts that EVERY Stylish Man MUST HAVE!
BEST Sunglasses: ENEMY https://enemy.com
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! http://peteandpedro.com Use Code: ALPHA10X for 10% OFF Your Order!
Hair Product & Grooming Advice: https://peteandpedro.com/pages/advice
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE! https://tiege.com/alpham
All promotion and advertising inquiries: [email protected]
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
All Things ALPHA M. https://www.alpham.com
ENEMY Eyewear: https://enemy.com
Pete & Pedro: https://www.peteandpedro.com
MENfluential Media: https://www.menfluential.com
MENfluential Conference: https://menfluentialconference.com/
Tiege Hanley: https://tiege.com/alpham
Alpha was the man strutting around campus — he always loved style. But style didn’t love him in his 20s, so he had to go through a style evolution. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is sharing tips he wished he knew in his 20s.
Alpha’s Words of Style Wisdom
1. You don’t have to dress exactly like your friends — he looked uncomfortable rather than cool
2. No show socks — he wore no socks since only ankle socks were available. As a result, his shoes stunk!
3. Size down to sweaters, jackets, and suits to have a better fit — it will cut down on alterations too.
4. Spend money on quality shoes — you will save money as quality shoes will last longer.
5. You don’t always have to match belt and shoes — you have to match leathers in finish and texture, but for pizzazz, you can go with a badass colored belts.
6. Price doesn’t equal quality
7. Don’t waste your money on trendy clothes — trends can change quickly.
8. Don’t buy clothing on credit — interest rates can kill you.
9. Go for quality over quantity — you don’t need a bunch of cheap items. Go for versatile and quality.
10. Look for deals — hit the discount rack first. Also, sign up for company email lists, consignment stores, second hand stores, and thrift stores.