Anson is the BEST BELTS in the world! https://ansonbelt.com
Thank you to Anson for sponsoring this video!
My Favorite Sunglasses: ENEMY https://enemy.com (use code COOLSHADES15 for 15% Off)
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! http://peteandpedro.com Use Code: ALPHA10X for 10% OFF Your Order!
Hair Product & Grooming Advice: https://peteandpedro.com/pages/advice
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE! https://tiege.com/alpham
All promotion and advertising inquiries: [email protected]
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
All Things ALPHA M. https://www.alpham.com
ENEMY Eyewear: https://enemy.com
Pete & Pedro: https://www.peteandpedro.com
MENfluential Media: https://www.menfluential.com
MENfluential Conference: https://menfluentialconference.com/
Tiege Hanley: https://tiege.com/alpham
How stylish are you? Do you give yourself enough style credit? In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says you are more stylish than you think.
Give Yourself Style Credit!
1. You dress your age — the youthful demographic can shop in stores such as Abercrombie, Hollister, H&M, and Forever 21
2. You wear the proper shoe for the proper occasion — match your shoes to the situation and level of dress
3. People ask you for style advice — such as stores and specific items
4. People copy your style
5. You are not a brand snob — instead you are focused on fit, fabric, and function
6. You own more than one belt — and the belts you own are not mangled and worn out
7. You value quality over quantity — invest a little more so that it will last longer
8. Your closet is clean and clutter free — if it’s organized and neat, you can operate it easier
9. You’re willing to take risks and chances — you are willing to try new things, experiment, and explore individual your style
10. You wear tee shirts with kittens — Alpha had to give Brian at least one!